I encourage you to check out some of the many places I find the stories I share and see if they’re worth adding to your media diet.
RSS Subscriptions (via Feedly)
- Good News Network
- Good News Shared
- Nice News
- r/UpliftingNews – I get many of my stories from this Reddit sub-reddit. People from all over the world share links to a variety of positive stories. I click through to the original source to verify its appropriateness and veracity.
- Reasons to be cheerful – “Reasons to be Cheerful is a non-profit editorial project that is tonic for tumultuous times.”
- Sunny Skyz – “Positive, Upbeat Media. Live. Laugh. Love.”
- The Optimist Daily – Mission: “To accelerate the shift in human consciousness by catalyzing 100,000,000 people to start each day with a positive solutions mindset.”
- FutureCrunch – A periodic newsletter chock-full of links to positive news stories around the world. I both subscribe, and contribute to their Patreon, of which they donate a portion to worthy efforts worldwide.
- Not Boring
- The Good Stuff – From CNN
- The Optimist– from The Washington Post
- The Upside – from The Guardian
- Warp News
- 1440 newsletter – The “Etcetera” section often includes good news stories.
- This is True newsletter – Often includes more positive stories towards the end of each week’s list.
- What a Day newsletter by Crooked News – The “Light at the end of the email” section
- You! – Technically this doesn’t belong a the end, since it happens often, but your story suggestions — often from media sources local to you — will also often make it into NANIB. (If you have suggestions for additional sources to add to my list above, that’s awesome too!)